Throughout the galaxy
|Date of establishment||
|Date of reorganization|
"[Our] brotherhood comes with looking alike. It makes us a family. When GAR is hurt, we look like GAR, we feel the sadness it feels. It grows our loyalty. Being loyal to GAR, united, makes our strength. Being a weakness encourages obediences to perfect ourselves and not be a shame. Devotion is fed by shame we want fixed. Protection is what a family is about. Honour is what we feel when one of us [does] something heroic."
[ Section in need of revision. ]
On the remote planet of Polis Massa, it would be simple to start up another cloning facility for research. The first generation of clones only started with 100. These clones would be bought by a coalition of minor houses within the Talpir sector. These highly trained soldiers would be used to assist in the overthrowing of the major houses. However, but the time the clones were mature enough to fight, the coup was over.
This left the Kaminoans with a batch of clones, but no buyer. They bided their time, looking for an opportunity to utilise this asset in a way that would allow for further research. They came to realise that the New Republic had destroyed the clones on Kamino due to their involvement in the Stormtrooper program, and determined that a republic supported by their clones would be more sympathetic to their independent research than any Empire, as the previous one had historically subjugated, restricted, and controlled it with an iron fist. This would further encourage a sub-culture of nostalgia for the times of the old Republic, where they regularly received the funds and freedom to conduct their experiments with perceived impunity. The army would leave Polis Massas and start to travel.
The new Grand Army of the Republic was self controlled by two new Commanders who would share equal power throughout he Army. No longer would the clone troopers be led strictly by any government or that of the Jedi Order. They would be only governed by their own in the form of their Clone Council. They would search for many years for a cause to fight in, and people to call their allies.
Long had the Grand Army traveled through the Galaxy to finally ally itself with the RLF (Republic Liberation Forces), a guerilla group freedom-fighters against the New Galactic Empire. they assisted them during the Two Battles of the Imperial Palace, which they won both. Now, since the rebels one the battle, they take most of Coruscant and become known as the PGA, or the People's Galactic Alliance. Since then, the GAR, or Grand Army of the Republic, traveled through the Galaxy in search of a home, though they weren't welcome else where, until one day, they found what they were looking for, Bakura.
Since the BSF lost the massacre, they fled from the planet's system, going to different worlds in the Outer Rim or other territories. The politicians also did the same thing, which has left Bakura in utter chaos, especially its capital Salis D'aar. The ruins became a haven for crime, gun racketeering, spice smuggling, murder, and other inexplicable things. That is, not till GAR moved in, they cleansed the corruption of the Government there that was under control by evil Crime Lords and other underground syndicates. Soon, the Clones defeated the criminals and other villains of tyranny or just detained them, then the Engineers started to rebuild. As soon as the Galaxy heard about the remarkable deeds of the Clones, they immediately came back, maybe even some of the old BSF Former politicians ventured back to the city Salis D'aar that was being rebuilt by the Clone Army and the Republic, attempting to make a stable legislative branch once more, though there is still crime active in the city, but with the Clones and Civilian Security Force's men and women, nothing can be invincible or impossible to handle.
The Clones in the Grand Army would call Salis D'aar and the world of Bakura home.
Organization and structureEdit
- Commander—Each was in command of a legion/regiment-sized unit.
- Major—Each was in command of a battalion.
- Captain—Each was in command of a company.
- Lieutenant—Each was in command of a platoon.
- Second Lieutenant—Lesser grade of lieutenant.
|Grand Army Pay Grade||O-1||O-2||O-3||O-4||O-5|
- Sergeant Major—Usually second-in-command of a platoon, or assisted a commanding officer.
- Sergeant—Typically in command of a squad.
- Corporal—Usually second-in-command of a squad.
- Private—The second most junior rank. Further promotion based on performance and availability of billets (if all billets were filled then promotion may be delayed).
- Trooper—The most junior rank. No uniform insignia. Usually promoted after about 6 months of service.
|Grand Army Pay Grade||E-1||E-2||E-3||E-4||E-5|
Order of BattleEdit
- Legion/Regiment—4 battalions (2,304 soldiers) led by a commander.
- Battalion—4 companies (576 soldiers) led by a commanding officer, usually a major, assisted by a executive officer and/or a senior enlisted advisor.
- Company—4 platoons (144 soldiers) led by a company commander, usually a captain, assisted by a executive officer, a lieutenant.
- Platoon—4 squads (36 soldiers) led by a platoon commander, usually a lieutenant or 2nd lieutenant, assisted by a platoon sergeant, usually a sergeant or sergeant major.
- Squad—9 soldiers led by a squad leader, usually a sergeant or corporal.
- Fire Team—4 soldiers, led by a team leader.
- Journal of G-4178, Vol. 1
- Journal of G-4178, Vol. 2
- Journal of G-4178, Vol. 3
- Journal of G-4178, Vol. 4